Tomato Jos is a private equity-backed, fast-growing social enterprise located in Kaduna, Nigeria, that believes in the power of local production for local consumption. Our company aims to supply 10% of the processed tomato market in Nigeria within the next 5 years. We source tomatoes from smallholder farmers within our network and make high-quality branded consumer products for Nigeria and West Africa. We currently operate a 500Ha commercial farm and run a successful smallholder program with over 500 farmers. In 2020, the company built a tomato processing facility and we will conduct our first production run in Q1/Q2 2021, with an aim to launch our first retail packaged product later this year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Zaria, Kafanchan - Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing distributors needs
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Provide a daily recap of daily, weekly, and monthly results and accomplishments to the sales supervisor.
- Managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information to the sales supervisor
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to the sales supervisor
- Support in facilitating the processing of all orders from distributors with accuracy and timeliness
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required for the Job
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / NCE / OND / HND / Bachelor's Degree qualification
- 0 - 3 years of work experience.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Ability to speak Hausa fluently
Additional Qualifications and Experience That Will Set You Apart:
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated by the ability to develop and maintain relationships with other team members
- Proven result in driving sales process from plan to close
- Ability to meet and/or exceed sales target.
Expected Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Customer relationship management
- Ability to work in an extremely high-pressure high accountability environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively to costumers
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills.
- Stamina to work round the clock during the peak of the project
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and current Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 10 February, 2022