Trefoil networks Limited is incorporated in Nigeria and Licensed by the NCC and the NBC. With over 15 years of operations, we have provided across every state in Nigeria, and most of West and Central Africa. In depth technological knowledge, ground breaking innovations, National and International partnering agreements, enable us to provide affordable and simple solutions that are specific to different user needs and applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Personnel
Locations: Abuja FCT, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Rivers, Enugu, Ibadan, Anambra
Reports to: Sales & Marketing Manager
Unit: Sales & Marketing Department
- The main function of the Sales Personnel is to sell products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined Sales target.
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Identify new customers and ensure lead generation
- Develop sales proposals and make presentations of company products and services to current clients and prospects
- Develop and maintain a customer database
- Develop and maintain sales promotional materials
- Plan and conduct direct sales and marketing activities
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities
- Conduct product trainings
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Carry out market research and surveys
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- A BSc in relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience with a Sales or Marketing role.
- Experience in Telecommunication Marketing is an added advantage.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proven ability to identify target audience and achieve sales target
- Excellent planning, strategizing and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team at all levels and with minimal supervision
- Excellent client management skills.
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high ethical standards
- Resilience and tenacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with Sales Personnel-Location as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 16 July, 2020