The Oxford group Africa is a diversified conglomerate that is currently operating in various sectors of the economy business Real estate, Agriculture, Construction, Bakery, Fintech, Financial services, Fashion, Education, IT, Banking and lots more, in Africa providing diverse investment plans to prospects and clients generating high ROIs from Agriculture and Real estate. VISION : To reduce hosing deficit in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive, Investment Manager, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Akwa Ibom, Cross River , Kano, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize sales visit
- Promote sales
- Increase productivity
- Must be able to work with target
- Managing social media and social media marketing tools
- Undertaking marketing campaigns and organizing marketing events and promotional activities
- Coordinating with other departments to introduce various offers for the customers which can act as effective marketing tool
- Managing advertisements online and offline
- Communicating with public relation professionals
- Preparing advertising budgets and coordinating with ad agencies
- Managing press releases, bulletin board ads and other similar tasks.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess Bachelor's Degree, HND, Master's Degree, NCE, OND, PhDs / Doctorates, B.Agric, B.Arch, BEd, B.Tech, M.Agric, MBA, MPhil, MRes, MSc, MSW, MiM, PGCE, PGDE
- Must have at least 1 year work experience.
- Must be resilient
- Must be determined
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be open to new ideas
- Must be deliberate
- Must be creative
- Must be persistent
- Must possess good people skills
- Must be sales minded
NGN250,000 monthly / Commision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
For more information: Contact Ms. Latoya Michael on 08039454531.
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2021