Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market.
Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple - they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of the Nigerian FMCG sector and must be a pro at building connections.
- Learn & understand our solutions and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate solutions and customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective demos to prospects.
- Manage customer queries
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Networking in the FMCG segment is an added advantage
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Minimum 5 years+ experience in SaaS sales
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads