Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Advisor
Locations: Lagos (Onikan, Lekki, Apapa, Yaba, Ikota, Ogba, Opebi, Alausa, Onipanu, Festac, Surulere), Oyo (Ibadan), Kwara (Ilorin), Ogun (Abeokuta).
- Are you recently unemployed?
- A nursing mother?
- Fresh out of the University? Thinking of a career switch?
- This role is for you!
- We are currently sourcing for Retail Sales Advisors for an Insurance firm who will be responsible for advertising, marketing and selling viable insurance plans to individuals as well as small and medium scale enterprises.
- Contacting potential clients and creating rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Fill-out and submit applications, issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices.
- Must be at least 26 years old
- Must have a Degree or its equivalent from an institution of higher learning
- Must have completed the NYSC programme
- Must be a high-energy type of person, customer-focused, and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales driven environment.
What are the Benefits
- You can work from home as your office would be in your vicinity
- You will earn as you sell
- You will work in an environment with global experts in the insurance field
- You will also have a healthcare plan for an immediate family of 4.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Retail Sales Advisors - Lagos" as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates that reside in the following locations are advised to apply: Onikan, Lekki, Apapa, Yaba, Ikota, Ogba, Opebi, Alausa, Onipanu, Ibadan, Ilorin, Festac, Surulere, Abeokuta.
Application Deadline: 14 August, 2020