We are an undisputed leader in the Production and Marketing of aluminum profiles in Nigeria.
As part of our expansion plan, we are seeking to engage the services of resourceful and competent professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Representatives & Marketing Officer
Locations: FCT - Abuja, Uyo - Akwa Ibom, Kano, Ilorin - Kwara, Enugu, Aba - Abia / Port-Harcourt - Rivers
- We are looking for ambitious and highly personable professionals with strong commercial awareness and entrepreneurial drive for this role.
- The ideal candidate will lead the development of business opportunities in the region with a view to growing sales revenue and market share. We require Sales Representatives/Marketing Officers for each of the following regions: FCT Abuja, Uyo, Kano, Ilorin, Enugu, Aba/Port Harcourt
Key responsibilities include:
- To identify new business opportunities and coordinate plans for converting such opportunities into revenue streams for the Company.
- Search for market opportunities aimed at positioning the Company to gain competitive advantage, improved visibility and market share
- Offer new ideas and approaches for developing business relationships and communication with prospective customers
- Implement new ways to increase sales and drive marketing strategy
- Develop fresh ideas and deliver excellent sales service to maximize sales turnover, customer satisfaction and retention
- Make direct, in-person sales calls. Respond promptly and thoroughly to customers’ inquiries.
- Achieve sales objectives, including bookings and growth.
- Stay engaged and informed about customers’ key projects. Demonstrate good understanding of the needs of the customer as well as Company’s unique capabilities in order to establish win-win relationships.
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of first degree or HND in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales or Business Development experience with a track record of self-initiated sales achievements.
- Experience in construction industry will be an added advantage
Skills And Personal Qualities:
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new businesses
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Good experience in product management of technically complex offerings where you can demonstrate a track record of both sales growth and portfolio development.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be able to communicate with positive impact.
- Project a strong customer focus.
- Ability to develop customer base and generate sales
- Strong negotiating, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Good planning ability and time management skills
- Must be result oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 16 November, 2020