Healthbotics limited is a digital health technology startup headquartered in Ibadan, Oyo state of South West Nigeria. We are a company building software solutions, and leveraging hardware innovations, to allow patients, including those in remote places, get access to quality healthcare. We help hospitals see more patients, doctors save more lives, and patients access healthcare hassle-free. Our company has two independent product offerings: Lend an Arm: a holistic blood supply solution, using a mobile application, a call center, and AI chatbot, to connect hospitals and blood donors to blood banks; handling blood request and executing deliveries using dispatch Motorcycles, and medium-range BVLOS delivery drones. Lend an Arm allows Hospitals (even in remote places) access blood & blood products in emergencies 24/7 all year round, with the push of a button, Mediverse: an AI-assisted Electronic Health Record suite for keeping hospital records of patients, that provides Doctors with a virtual digital assistant who provides support to them at all stages of patient care - clinical documentation, prescription, treatment analysis, and prognosis assessment.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Sales Associate, Lend an Arm
Location: Ibadan, Oyo (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: This is an onsite role, with mostly flexible work hours.
As a Sales Associate, You will:
- Liaise with the marketing team to generate leads and convert these leads into loyal clients. You're expected to set, meet/exceed sales targets.
- Prepare, schedule and deliver engaging and effective product presentations.
- Negotiate or renegotiate contracts with prospective and existing clients, as the case may be.
- Recognise, establish and maintain good ongoing relationship with existing and relevant potential clients.
- Generate, track, analyse and utilise data for, and from sales efforts.
- Prepare and submit timely and useful reports to the Head of Sales.
- Have knowledge and experience in B2B sales and working closely with product development, and marketing teams. It will be critical that you have skills to design and create content, especially compelling and memorable presentations.
- Have background knowledge of healthcare systems and how they operate.
- Have experience with sales of technical products where users are mostly not technologically savvy. You must be able to communicate product value effectively, in both written and oral formats, to key decision makers, irrespective of age, gender, knowledge / assimilation level.
- Enjoy cross-functional, collaborative projects that involve several stakeholders.
- Highly motivated and self-driven. Can work independently with little or no prompts.
- Have deep empathy for entrepreneurs. You genuinely enjoy speaking often with ambitious business owners whose ideas about "best practice" may be a little outdated; and you take every opportunity to deeply understand their needs. You enjoy figuring out how to solve their problems and remove the bottlenecks impeding their growth.
- Excited about revolutionizing an industry as set in its ways as the healthcare industry.
- Enjoy digging into the numbers to glean quantitative insight. You pair this with informed intuition to guide your decisions.
- Be adaptable and teachable, with good time management, research, networking and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to coordinate with other teams and work with deadlines and targets.
Why we are Special:
- We are a family team, because we are young and early in our journey, you will be joining a team of friends, as a friend. Our close-knit group makes it feel like a team sport, and not work.
- We save lives. Our work at Lend an Arm has till date been directly responsible for saving over 1000 lives, directly responsible. So, that's exactly what you become when you join us, a lifesaver, literally.
- Cool and Fun Activities / Hangouts because we take time out regularly to celebrate our wins, each person's win is our win, so you can bet we will be chilling together (virtually / physically) very often.
- We are invested in your growth, and commit financially to helping you acquire job-skills, formal qualifications and certifications in your domain that will help you level up to the next phase.