Kadick Integrated Limited is a licensed Super-agent in Nigeria. In our drive to scale operations and build our KadickMoni brand across Nigeria, we require the services of regional business development managers, who will oversee specific geopolitical zones and drive the rapid recruitment and on-boarding of agents across the LGAs in each zone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: North East Regional Business Development Manager
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applications are therefore welcome from candidates willing to fill these positions. The ideal candidate is required to have agent banking / grassroots retail experience, strong analytical skills, problem-solving mindset and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- The Regional Business Development Manager will be required to be able to identify market potentials, create new agents and supervise their growth, provide market intelligence and understand competition.
- He / she will be required to deliver business targets and position the brand appropriately. The BDM shall recruit and lead teams of part-time and full-time staff to achieve these objectives. The role shall require significant travel time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hire and Train Staff. The business development manager is responsible for both hiring and training staff, such as field canvassers and direct sales agents.
- Monitor and Deliver Targets. The business development manager is responsible for supervising the entire business development staff and ensuring that all set targets are delivered as and when due.
- Write Activity Reports. While the business activities are computerised, the business development manager will be required to analyse reports and recommend courses of action that will improve performance and ensure growth. He / she will be required to identify potential problems that are keeping the company from meeting its targets, clearly explaining these issues in detail and recommending alternate courses of action.
- Establish Business Relationships. The business development manager will maintain strong relationships with staff, agents, businesses and customers. Periodic and regular engagements is a must.
- Develop Annual Budget Plans. The business development manager will be required to create an annual budget for the business.
- Ensure Agent Retention and Activity. The business development manager is required to ensure that all agent accounts remain active and carry out required number of transactions.
- Resolution of Requests and Disputes. The business development manager shall ensure that all agent and customers requests and / or disputes are resolved timeously and appropriately.
Educational Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in any management field
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- A thorough understanding of geopolitical zone applied for.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak the general language(s) of the geopolitical zone to be covered
- Thorough knowledge of agent banking and financial institutions, payment processing flows (especially electronic payments), and the financial networks for processing
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Creativity and innovativeness
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to people from varying relationships (i.e. personal and business), varying levels of understanding, and varying levels of positions
- Keen outstanding of exceptional customer service delivery
- Sound supervisory experience
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to present, within short notice, a plan of activity to deliver on business expectations.
- Candidate must live within the geopolitical zone applied for.
Gross Salary (N1,800,000 - 2,400,000m per annum) + Performance incentive.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the geopolitical zone they are applying for as subject of the email. i.e. "North East Application".
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.