Karisfined Edge Solutions is a Training, Talent Management and Management Consulting Company with a focus on organizational transformation and Improvement. We help organizations grow by defining and focusing on their core through High Impact Training, Strategies development, diagnosing and Eliminating weak processes and optimize performance. KARISFINED drives organizational performance through staff development and corporate culture solutions. We specialized in Training and Talent Development Management, Human Resource Support and Outsourcing, Financial Advisory Services and Culture Transformation Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: North Central Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau
- Desired individual (s) must have robust experience in selling Fintech solutions, FMCGand good agent and aggregator management with strong network.
- Building and managing the distribution channels with periodic monitoring of sales, customer onboarding, target tracking etc.
- Modelling and evaluating the appropriate strategy to enter new markets.
- Identifying and networking with Aggregators and agent network for deeper market penetration.
- Developing with team members, brand promotion ideas to enable customer acquisition.
- Planning and preparing processes for customer, agent and merchant onboarding and walking them through our platform.
- Work closely with team members to collaborate on evaluating and implementing customer feedback.
- Be able to manage several projects at the same time while communicating with team members.
- Develop and execute comprehensive sales and distribution plans, ensuring alignment with the organization’s strategy, goals and objectives.
- Identify key areas for market development.
- As part of marketing and distribution workstream, to identify, guide and nurture members towards designing and implementing initiatives including but not limited to marketing guidelines, reviewing and improving commission structure, re-building and transforming existing channels, building new channels, and contributing in product development.
- Implementing network campaigns in order to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge
- A minimum of B.Sc in any Management related field
- 4 years of experience in agent/aggregator management, preferably fintech or financial services
- Expert knowledge of advanced sales concepts and strong knowledge of the Fintech space.
- Sound insight for business opportunities & threats and internal strengths & weaknesses;
- Strong people management and influencing skills; Result-driven with ability to establish credibility among varied audiences.
- Strong understanding of the distribution channels for the industry
- Ability to manage small teams of people and influence senior staff is essential.
- Knowledge, experience and strong capabilities in contributing and/or building, traditional distribution channels, expanding and tapping new sources of business and distribution channels, Structured approach towards revenue generation
- Capabilities to balance between aggressive revenue generation and profitability
- Strong interpersonal, management and teamwork capabilities
- Drive and open mindset to continuously transform and evolve in marketing and distribution methods
- Capabilities to perform and contribute in transformative environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email (e.g: North Central Regional Sales Manager).
Application Deadline: 18 March, 2021