Matrix Homes and Properties Limited is a company duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and regulated by the Special Control Unit for Money Laundering. Driven by passion for excellence, with a team of experienced Real Estate professionals, Matrix Homes is determined to make the acquisition of homes affordable to all Nigerians while diligently working in the best interest of our customers. Our area of specialization includes; Sales of Land, Property Management, Development of Properties and Consulting. We also engage the support of value added partners to compliment the professional services we render.
Furthermore, we provide international investment options to our clients which we have designed into flexible and affordable products. Through our property development scheme, we have been able to achieve our goal as a firm by helping the Nigerian government reduce housing deficit which is now a major challenge in our economy as a nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer / Sales Consultant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing for prospects and converting them into paying clients
- Providing best professional advice to prospects/clients in acquiring landed properties
- Follow up on generated leads
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Determining clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Finding clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising and business presentations
- Communicating with legal adviser to prepare property sales documents
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Monitor competition and communicate current developments.
- Analyze market trends
- BSc, BA, HND, in Marketing and other discipline.
- 2 years and above in related role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Application Deadline: 09 January, 2021