Testmaster is a premier African Ed-Tech company and educational content creator. Launched in 2017, Testmaster offers highly personalized and effective learning programs for WAEC & JAMB exams in West Africa.
Testmaster is a digital private tutor in your pocket. Testmaster offers a Personalised Learning experience for every type of learner. Via our various digital products, Testmaster brings together the best teachers, technology, content, media for creating a seamless, world-class learning experience for each and every student at a very affordable price for the African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Online Sales Representative (Remote)
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Telemarketing sales! If you are good at selling over the phone you would be a great fit. We are looking for 5 motivated people to make 150-250 calls a day, respond to inbound leads, and close new business.
- Set leads then sell for yourself. You will be responsible for your own pipeline and be supported by our marketing team.
What You'll Be Doing / Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a high volume of phone calls and live chats providing a response to all while maintaining the high quality of services and performance standards.
- Coordinate with customers and avoid any discontinuation from his or her end.
- Assist customers with all knowledge on products and services and assistance during the signup process.
- Administer any customer complaints to the client success team and ensure timely resolution.
- Manage and correspond with new customers during the on boarding period.
- Perform all follow up for all outbound calls.
- Monitor all online chat, and sales call for prospects and new clients.
- Ensure optimal level of client satisfaction at all times and process all orders on phone and through our social media and website.
- Responsible for generating qualified leads via telephone and online channels. Profiles customers to identify needs, follow through and close the sale.
- Ability to make outbound calls to customers/prospects in a manner that will help grow business through telephone and online channels.
- Timely follow up with new and existing customers to ensure revenue growth and customer retention via telephone and online channels.
- Effectively communicate with supervisors via phone, WhatsApp, Telegram etc.
What You'll Bring / Education & Experience Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the education and job experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Business Administration
- Must be female between 22-25 years old.
- 2 years experience working in Customer Service
- Previous employment in sales where you have successfully turned prospects into customers
- Previous call center experience required
- Passion for helping people
- Possess excellent communication skills via telephone, email, and chat
At Home Resources Need To Meet The Following Requirements:
- Dedicated, private workspace- preferably quiet area
- Android phone with High-Speed Internet connectivity
- Personal Laptop with Windows 10 and above.
N30,000 - N50,000 monthly.
Application Deadline: 03 May, 2021