Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and internationally trained professionals. With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs. Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Code: BDO 22
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate should be a graduate with passion for business development and a track record of achieving corporate goals.
- Candidate is expected to drive for opportunities to put the organization on the lips of the general public and make conversion of prospects to business opportunities.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, and using other acceptable means of generating interest from potential clients and ultimately converting them into clients.
- Identify innovative tactics, corresponding business plans and sustainable operations to drive revenue and volume growth with a bid to grow business.
- Work with multidisciplinary team alongside doctors, nurses and social workers, psychiatrists and occupational therapists to develop business channels
- Engage prospective clients intelligently to help them decide on using our services.
- Refer patients, clients or family members to specialists at our facilities.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree and a passion for marketing
- 2 - 4 years work experience
- Business Acumen
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Proactive problem-solving approach
- Stress tolerance
- High level of professionalism
- Ability to uphold strict confidentiality.
Required Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to convince a potential client, corporate and or private, to use our services.
- Social media engagement strategies
- Event management
- Corporate communication
- Ability to develop and convert business opportunities
- Ability to generate relevant partnership proposals with support from the clinical team.
N90,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using "BDO 22" as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.