George Houston Resources Limited - Our client, a pioneer in the automotive sector in field of 2-Wheelers & Light Transportation vehicles (3-wheelers) is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (3 - Wheelers)
Locations: Lagos, Port-Harcourt - Rivers, Kano, Onitsha - Anambra, Kaduna, Abuja & Sokoto
Employment Type: Full-time
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for establishing and growing the three wheeler business covering both passenger and cargo segments in various locations across the country and also be responsible for channel development, processes, profitability and revenue growth for the company.
- Identification of high potential markets for product launch
- Selection of the right dealers by establishing dealer value proposition and dealer selection criteria
- Create and implement manpower, infrastructure and process/ system norms
- Enable channel growth through people development and profitability improvement
- Manage dealer sales and aftersales operations to achieve targets set for customer-acquisition, retention and satisfaction
- Enable the demand generation at the dealership level by reviewing dealership sales activities
- Ensure dealer alignment, motivation and engagement
- Review the performance periodically
- Competition mapping and developing action plan to create and develop the sales network
- Define monthly / quarterly targets for customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, working capital
- Increase market share for the company's product.
- Fund Collection
- Competition mapping and developing action plan to create and develop the sales network.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field.
- Master degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- 3+ years of auto industry experience.
- Preferred domains- sales, dealer development, after sales.
- Preferred Industry- Two/ Three wheeler / Car auto industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "ASM (3 - Wheelers) & Location (eg: ASM (3 - Wheelers) - Onitsha) " as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 20 February, 2021