At The Olive Prime Psychological services (TOPS), we are aware of the dynamics of being human and understand that life can sometimes go beyond your capabilities. Additionally, we understand the role genetics and environmental factors play in our mental health and the ability to cope with life.
Difficult situations do arise, and at such times, we are committed to providing the muchneeded support to our clients and patients, ensuring that each individual experiences a more realistic, flexible journey to Recovery.
Our treatment approach is multidisciplinary and delivered in a safe and comfortable environment with experienced staff that provide specialist services and combine a range of therapeutic interventions.
TOPS became the first Day Hospital addiction and mental health resource centre in Nigeria when it opened in Abuja a few years ago. It has since grown to have an inpatient facility in Abuja. TOPS has a robust array of psychological tools and can boast of being one of the few Centres in West Africa that have the latest Psychological Tools like the WISC-V for testing intelligence in younger people. We have a robust Child and Adolescent service. Our Medical Director, Dr Motunrayo Oyelohunnu, who was appointed MD last year on her return from Canada has a special interest in Child and Adolescent psychiatry and is making sure that investments are made in the organisation to cater for the needs of individual and families with young people that have mental and behavioural challenges.
Our Drug rehabilitation program is a blend of both American/Canadian and UK treatment protocols (choosing the best from each service). More importantly we believe in the role of spirituality in treatment, irrespective of your faith. Your spiritual development will be encouraged.
We are now opening a new centre in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. It is an 11 -bedded facility. We have just appointed a new Clinical Director, Dr Ibironke Thomas, who is a Consultant Psychiatrist, Dr Thomas is an experienced clinician and versed in management of all forms of psychiatric Disorders. She was trained in family/systemic treatments by the Meriden Centre at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation NHS Trust. She is one of the big minds in Quality Service delivery within the mental health space in Nigeria. The Quality and Managerial service will be led by our newly appointed life coach, Murrielle Jean-Michel. Murielle is committed to ensuring the quality of service is same as obtainable in her country in Europe.
TOPS is now a member of the newly formed Intersect Consortium. This is the largest consortium of organisations providing mental and behavioural health treatments in Africa. We seek to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Personnel
Reports to: Admin. Manager
- The Security personnel will be saddled with protecting company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment while ensuring high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions.
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life and property
- Obtains help by sounding alarms
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers for parking purposes only
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Requirements and Experience
- 3 years’ proven experience as security officer or guards
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Knowledge of legal guideline for area security and public safety
- Familiar with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-Savy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid and self defense
- Must reside around the Lekki-Ajah axis of Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply. Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30 September, 2020