HealthPlus Limited is Nigeria’s first Integrative Pharmacy. We are the fastest growing pharmacy chain in West Africa, committed to our mission of helping people achieve Optimum Health and Vitality. From inception, HealthPlus has distinguished itself as the Pharmacy of Choice through the provision of high quality healthcare products such as medicines, nutritional supplements, natural remedies, home medical equipment, mobility aids and pharmacy services, by certified and well-informed healthcare professionals, in a friendly and hygienic environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Reference #: HP/HR/02
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Administration, Recruitment, Retail
Industries: Ecommerce, Fmcg (Fast Moving Consumer Goods Sector), Healthcare, Human Resources, Pharmaceutical / Medical / Healthcare / Hygiene
- CasaBella Beauty, is a one-stop store for beauty and grooming solutions for men and women. CasaBella International was incorporated in 2008 and became the exclusive distributor for Revlon in Nigeria. The first CasaBella store opened in Lagos in 2010 and today, CasaBella Beauty is the fastest-growing retailer of beauty supplies in West Africa.
- Our success is based on our great people, great values and a winning corporate culture. Our people are passionate, driven and committed to continuous learning in order to maintain our edge. Our testimonial is that we are proud to be members of the HealthPlus family as we are offered a strong platform to explore our potentials. We believe in best practices always and therefore employ and retain the best talents.
- As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health & beauty in Nigeria, we are looking for result driven individuals who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success. People who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done!
- No matter what your job title is, the work you do at HealthPlus supports the health and well-being of the millions of men, women and children who turn to us for care. That is because all of us - from our talented business professionals at the head office and our experts in our retail locations who serve our communities - are committed to providing the best possible service experience.
- With locations across Nigeria, we offer the opportunity to build a rewarding career in an environment that supports your success.
- Support the coordination of the recruitment and selection unit whilst addressing the manpower needs of HealthPlus and CasaBella Beauty.
Key elements of the role:
- Support the implementation of the strategic direction for the Recruitment & Selection function of HealthPlus & CasaBella
- Support matters related to Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Support the entire staff recruitment process which includes but is not limited to preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short listing, administering pre-employment assessments, interviewing and selecting candidates, conducting pre-employment medicals, reference checks, guarantor’s verification etc.
- Work closely with the HR Team to promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Propose innovative and creative measures to address pressing staffing issues in the organisation at every point in time.
- Provide advice to HRBPs in respect to writing job descriptions
- Support the preparation, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment
- Ensure proper handshake in respect to pre-induction, induction and post induction of new staff programs and activities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- First degree in a relevant discipline preferably in the Social Sciences, a Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, HRCI, SHRM or CIPD required)
- Minimum of 5 years work experience as a Human Resources Professional
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Recruitment Officer with demonstrated successes
- Proven ability to secure and analyze a range of quantitative and qualitative information and use this in developing strategies, plans, policies
- and solutions that meet individual and organizational needs
- Strong computing skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Excellent oral, written and presentation/communication skills
- Able to work within a team as well as alone with little or no supervision
- Process planning monitoring and organizational skills
- Policy development and implementation
- Position requires strong analytical skills
- Process quality management and continuous process improvement abilities
- Strategic thinker: Able to provide strategic advice, develop options, analyze risks, make good judgements, and solve problems
- Able to develop highly effective working relationships by building credibility, respect and rapport with internal and external networks
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills
- Excellent leadership & influencing skills
- Able to effectively and creatively challenge people, situations and current thinking
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Creative, resourceful, and pragmatic with a positive ‘can do’ and solution - focused attitude
- Team player
- Willingness to work in other areas of HR to manage peaks in the team’s workload and cover for colleagues as required
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively others toward mutual objectives and able to influence across non -direct reports on cross functional teams
- Proactivity and Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information and demonstrate tact, discretion and good judgement.
- Skilled and credible in advising others on empowering people management.
Application Deadline: 03 July, 2020