Cormart is one of the leading specialty chemicals companies in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials for industries such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormart represents large international brands in Nigeria such as Merck, Cargill, Ashland, Ecolab, Afton, AB Mauri, and many others.
Cormart is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets.It is a sister company to TGI Distri., Chi Farms Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd., WASIL Ltd., Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: R & A Technician (Refrigerator and Air-conditioning)
Location: Ileke, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- OND / HND in R & A with 3 - 5 years of industrial experience as an R & A Technician
- Must be willing to work in different B2B business units and locations in Nigeria when required.
- In line with market standards, combination of fixed and performance based pay.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates based on requirements above should apply.
Application Deadline: 11 December, 2020