Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest-growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QSR Area Manager
Locations: Port Harcourt, Eastern Region (Imo, Abia), Abuja Region, Northern Region (Kano, Sokoto, Lafia, Minna, Kaduna etc).
Job Type: Full Time
- Accountable for the delivery of P and L targets for the number of restaurants being managed;
- Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, and review the work of staff responsible for activities and operations related to the restaurants and environment.
To be responsible for the total management of the restaurant business in order to achieve and maintain high standards of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness.
- Strategy Development/Policy Development
- Financial and Business planning for the number of restaurants being managed.
- P & L management (achievement of sales and profit targets, projections).
- Accountable for the development and co-ordinate an Annual Business Plan for each restaurant;
- Ensure that the business operates at the strategically accepted Gross Profit % level.
- Sales building.
- Operations management.
- Minimum of university degree ( a masters degree in Business Administration will be advantageous).
- Possession of any of the listed technical qualification.
- Previous experience in a multi-site, Food and or Retail environment.
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience.
General Management Competencies / Requirements
- Strong Analytical, Communication, and Problem-solving skills.
- Strong People Management Skills.
- Strong Time Management & Multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively.
Functional Competencies / Requirements:
- Good understanding of the Food Industry
- Strong knowledge of preventative maintenance plan, electrical, engineering, and kitchen equipment
- An ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to maintenance, particularly legislation changes and developments as they affect the Food Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send an application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Let the job title and location be the title of the e-mail. e.g. QSR Area Manager - Eastern Region.
Application Deadline: 25 September, 2020