Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor, MES
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00015
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- He/she directs Subcontractor activities for his own discipline, ensuring that Plant Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and according to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure safety of commissioning activities on yard and on site in respect with Company standing instructions and Work Permit instructions;
- Supervise the Witnessing of contractor pre-commissioning activities by his team of technicians, as defined by the superintendent.
- Ensure that the witnessing is made in a professional way; evaluate the skills of the people performing the pre-commissioning.
- Ensure that witnessing activities do not delay contractor activities more than necessary;
- Evaluate technical skills of his team members and help them to develop their skills on new equipment and technologies
Knowledge & Qualifications
- A relevant Engineering University Degree
- 5-10 years in a similar position
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate
Application Deadline: 18 May, 2021