Oyeth Consult Limted - Our client are advocates of people going through mental health and emotional problems. We know their struggles, we empathize with them, and we want to help them solve their problems effectively. Our core mission is to effectively improve the emotional wellbeing of humanity. We’re building a beautifully designed meditation and social engagement mobile app with exceptional user experience and personalization to help individuals manage stress, anxiety, insomnia, loneliness, depression, sleep and increase happiness.
We’re a remote team full of razor-sharp product manager, product designer, content creator and marketers who love to learn and seek to continually get better. Our founder has business design, product management, business analysis and marketing background. He has helped multiple companies build SaaS software, ecommerce website and mobile app which have generated over 8-figures in combined revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: iOS Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a talented and highly creative iOS Engineer with over 5 years’ experience?
- Are you prepared to build mobile app products and find ways to solve real-world problems that will have a significant and positive impact on society? Do you want to work fully remote?
- Our client is looking for an iOS Engineer with health, fitness and e-commerce experience in commercial software engineering who is willing and able to work with more than one software programming language as listed in the tech stack section.
- If you have excellent experience in the description below, then this role may be just right for you.
About the Role
- The company is a start-up building a mobile app product in the meditation, mindfulness, sleep and socialization space (ref: Calm.com, Simplehabit.com, Aurahealth.io).
- The core product is an enterprise B2C and B2B solution to connect users to effectively improve health, wellbeing and increase happiness.
- You will be working closely with the product manager, business analyst and UI/UX designer to deliver product features which we can test and validate against users.
- You should be a highly driven and self-motivated individual who is organized, can communicate effectively with the rest of the team and is able to meet assigned timelines.
Check out how a day at work will look like:
- Work on an exciting new mobile app by supporting all areas of the product from architecture development and bringing all elements of the tech stack and its functionality to life.
- Strong focus on optimizing end to end delivery process, utilizing appropriate tooling to enhance levels of automation and ensure the quality and scalability of the overall mobile app platform.
- Develop and deploy enhancements in accordance with Product Road Map
- Create performant experiences that work consistently across modern mobile devices
- Ensure a smooth end to end user experience using a modern frontend stack.
- Programming Language: Swift
- OS Development Tools: Xcode
- UI Framework: UIKit or SwiftUI
- Backend Language: 1.Node.js.
- You have 5+ years of experience in building an iOS app using Swift, Apple Xcode and iOS SDK
- You work well with designers and have a good understanding of (and respect for) the relationship between product managers and engineers
- You’ve been part of a remote team before, or you’ve freelanced for at least 3 years
- Passionate about high-quality, maintainable code and documentation
- User focused with a passion for delivering high quality, compelling, engaging experiences
- Keen to join an impact/values driven business.
- Experience of working in a Start-up / Scale-up business
- Confident taking ownership of the technical development of a project from inception through to delivery.
What's on Offer
- Salary Range: N300,000 - N500,000 per month (Depending on experience)
- Full Remote Working
- Flexible working around your day and work life balance.