Myrtle Management Consultants Limited - Our client is an indigenous and foremost provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Installation (EPCI) Services in West Africa with over 17 years of experience. They are an ISO 9001 Certified indigenous limited liability Company.
Their core mission is to help their clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality, and value-added results at optimal cost in the execution of projects. This mission is guided by their relentless focus on deploying the most updated technologies and best-fit personnel in the execution of our projects.
They urgently require experienced Ex-pat or Indigenous candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interface Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- These persons shall be responsible for the management of all interfaces that may arise from the execution of the works.
- They shall be involved in Scheduling of interdependent activities, resolving Procurement (commonality) issues.
- Management of Document and data exchange (web-based with joint access) within the team and other contractors, format, protocol and review duration,
- Planning and participation in design reviews,
- Planning of concurrent construction activities and Matrix of Permitted Operations with the PMT, Final documentation, Commissioning/Start-up.
- They shall pro-actively identify, collate, track, closeout, and report any interfaces that may arise during execution. Identification of dependencies and interfaces.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Bachelor's Degree or Science Degree required
- 7 years or more of experience in the Oil and Gas industry in a project environment.
- Experience working with common data formats
- Knowledge of APIs and Web Services
- Experience with VPN, network security, and encryption
- Prior experience with .NET and Java
- SQL experience a plus
- Azure or cloud experience a plus
- Similar experience in the Oil and Gas industry is preferred.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits.
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Further assessments will be required.