Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Engineering Discipline Leader, IED
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00047
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- The Instrument Supervisor is responsible for managing the instrumentation maintenance activities under the guidance of the Instrument Engineer, for directing and supervising a team of personnel; ensuring supply of materials required to maintain machines and equipment in the prescribed condition; best engineering practices; optimum use of manpower, interface & coordination with other departments regarding plant matters, ensuring the implementation of safety procedures & policies, production reliability & efficiency.
- He is also responsible for updating the plant management prevailing conditions/important matters/production.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute and monitor the maintenance activities of the Instrumentation and control equipment in the assigned area and assign resources, in line with the mainteance schedule;
- Check the proper and safe operation of the machine by evaluating the running parameters, troubleshoot control system problem as they arise and modifying the logic as per requirement.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Instrument Engineering or related discipline.
- 7 Years maintenance experience in Control and Instrumentation.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate
Application Deadline: 18 May, 2021