Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Instrument Assistant, CIA
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00025
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type / Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Responsible and support in conducting tasks related with maintenance and operations in instrumentation;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to develop and execute preventative maintenance programs;
- Assist to conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems;
- Assist to ensure to commission instrumentation effective following with repair and replacement;
- Assist to involve in evaluation of instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Diploma or Engineering in Instrumentation
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in Instrumentation in an Oil & Gas industry.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.
Application Deadline: 18 May, 2021