Ascentech Services Limited - Our client, a leading Manufacturing / FMCG company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farmers' Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Borno, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara
Job Type: Full Time
- Handling and conducting farmers' training
- Understand and farmers problem and provide solution to it
- Farmers related data collection and compiling
- Periodic reporting
- Attaining Audit.
Place of Work:
- Though the place of reporting and primary job location will be at Ogbomosho, Oyo State, the selected candidate will be required to embark on trips outside of the State from time to time.
- Education: B.Sc / HND in Agriculture or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Hand on experience in Farmer training, education, teaching and procurement of farm equipment
- Good persuasive skills; well versed with Geography and the different areas/regions of Northern Nigeria, especially Kogi and other neighboring Middle Belt States
- S/he must be ready to travel across the country.
- Team handling & reporting.
- Must understand and speak good English, Yoruba and preferably, Igala languages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30 September, 2020