Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Control Systems Specialist, CCP
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00026
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Job type/Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Control Systems Specialist provides technical and operational expertise for the day-to-day support of Refinery and Chemical Plant process control computing systems and infrastructure;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting TCP/IP based networks;
- Monitoring computing system and network performance, and ensuring system reliability and security;
- Programming of Control Systems and Integration with other systems related to building automation.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Technical degree in HVAC or Electronics related studies preferred;
- Minimum of two years industry experience;
- Ability to configure and debug computer and networking problems;
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.
Application Deadline: 18 May, 2021