Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineering Discipline Leader, CVL
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00033
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type / Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Providing support to production operations by evaluating and maintaining the process control systems;
Duties and Responsibilities
- To identify the project requisitions;
- To prepare the Construction Execution Plan (construction sequences, logistics, planning, scheduling, controlling, monitoring and supervision activities);
- To prepare Constructability studies;
- To participate to Subcontracting Plan definition;
- To prepare construction technical evaluations, Initiate and maintain liaison with client, and construction contacts, to facilitate construction activities;
- Responsible for maintenance of project scope, schedule, budget, communications, and controlling project quality and final deliverable;
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures;
- Represent team in project meetings; assist in negotiations/strategy meetings; Communicate project status to stakeholders for their feedback, in order to ensure the project aligns with program needs
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 5-8 years’ construction experience in the civil field in Oil & Gas, petrochemical projects
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.
Application Deadline: 18 May, 2021