Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Umuahia, Abia State. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing to process engineering and construction. To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Engineer (Process Development)
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Skills
The ideal candidates will have the following skill sets:
- Candidates should possess 2 - 5 years work experience.
- A minimum of an HND in Chemical Engineering.
- Excellent facility with process modeling and simulation using Aspen HYSYS, ChemSEP, DWSIM, or ANY similar process modeling software.
- Prior experience designing, developing, and commissioning chemical processes.
- Excellent facility with process mapping and process improvement.
- Training or experience in Six Sigma would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position, current Resume, and a clear indication of your date of availability to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications submitted without a cover letter will be deemed non-responsive.
Application Deadline: 31 December, 2020