A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) Limited, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auto Electrician (Heavy Duty)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt - Rivers, Owerri-Imo, Benin-Edo, Ibadan-Oyo & Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspect vehicle electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Conduct routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Qualification And Requirements
- OND in Auto Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of automotive repair experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven experience as an auto electrician
- Excellent knowledge of electrical components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com on a subject matter - Automotive Technician (Electrical) & Preferred Location e.g. Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Owerri, Benin, Ibadan, Abuja & Enugu.
Application Deadline: 25 November, 2020