The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria's only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Secretary
Locations: Lagos (Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Victoria Island, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi and Lagos Island)
Applicant must possess all of the following requirements:
- Must have HND in Secretarial Administration or Office Technology and Management
- Age - 20-30 years
- Versatile in the use of social media and virtual meeting hosting.
- Skilful and prolific in writing
- Eloquent in speaking
- High speed in typing
- Highly cultured in handling and treating confidential matters and issues
- Hardworking with strong business mindedness
- Ready to be available for work
- Excellent personality, strong extrovert tendency, and good manner
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Victoria Island, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi and Lagos Island.
Entry Level Remuneration
N80,000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- The applicant should be ready and available to resume immediately if successful in the interview.
- Kindly NOTE that only qualified applicant will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline: 30 March, 2021