SIAA Global Resources is a multi-services company committed to providing various market solutions in the Nigerian and African economy.
We have built a strong relationship with our clients by providing reliable services. SIAA has worked with various local and international companies and we strive to deal with each client with integrity in order to provide quality and reliable service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Executive
Locations: Lagos, Oyo
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Report to: National Sales Manager
Expected Start Date: 01/03/2021
Channel Management & Trade Marketing:
- The route to market implementation and evaluation.
- Ensure full distribution of all SKUs to all trade channels.
- To grow and expand the regional market as regards sales, penetration, and activation of our brands and also ensure it remains top of mind for consumers.
- Propose key elements of Marketing Plan and Go-to-Market plan in accordance with the Retail Strategy of the company.
- Understand business and translate client needs (distributors, wholesalers, retailers) into a value proposition, generating sales and profit for the company.
- Regular visits & relationship building with all key channels of distribution and consumption.
- Analyze results of retail channel, in-depth analysis of competition, distribution models.
- Develop and execute trade marketing campaigns including loyalty programs, commercial partners’ training courses, generate branding & POP materials.
- Portfolio strategy, new products/categories development, feasibility analysis, cooperation with all involved departments.
- Ability to manage broadly the 4Ps: Product – Promotion – Persuasion (relationship management) – Price
- Experience with a market-focused company in the wines and spirits industry would be viewed as a Plus.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to convert findings delivered through analysis into actionable insights in all aspects of a marketing plan.
- Strong time management skills while working under tight timelines.
- OTIFNE reporting.
Level of Education and Experience Required
- University degree, preferable in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising or Communication
- Relevant postgraduate studies or MBA will be considered as an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in marketing or trade marketing department within retail, FMCG, building materials sector, including retail network & brand / product management.
- Familiar with the development & execution of trade marketing campaigns, loyalty programs, market analysis and data collection.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent command of MS Office, social media platforms and ideally CRM platforms
- Initiative, Autonomy, self-direction, confidence
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Ability to work under pressure
- Emphasis on detail
- Excellent relationship / communication / presentation / negotiation skills
- Customer focus, positive market approach and good levels of intuition
- Ability to work in teams and in networks
- Capacity to convince and influence
- Ability to transform ideas into actions
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Resume and Application Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 11 February, 2021