Christ the Redeemer Secondary Schools - The school is owned by the Redeemed Christian Church of God and a product of private initiative established by a visionary and educationist. It was as a result of his acquaintance with students coupled with God’s inspiration with enviable character and academic excellence that prompted the establishment of this college of repute.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Locations: Festac, Gbagada - Lagos, Ibadan - Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
We are recruiting Teachers in the following subjects:
- Computer & Data Processing
- C.R.S & Social Studies
- Yoruba & Igbo & French
- Mathematics & Further Mathematics
- English Language & Literature
- Financial Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Economics & Commerce
- Basic Science & Basic Technology
- Business Studies & PHE
- Biology & Agricultural Science
- CCA, Fine Art, & Visual Arts
- Home Economics & Food & Nutrition
- Technical Drawing
- Government & Civic Education.
- B.Ed in a relevant discipline
- Must be a Christian
- Must have at least 3 years working experience.
Written Interview Date
9 am: 23rd August, 2021 (Ibadan).
9 am: 26th August, 2021 (Gbagada).
9 am: 27th August, 2021 (Festac).
Oral Interview Date
9 am: 2nd September, 2021 (Gbagada).
9 am: 8th September, 2021 (Ibadan).
9 am: 6th September, 2021 (Festac).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with respect to choice of location for the interview to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Gbagada) , email@example.com (Ibadan) , firstname.lastname@example.org (Festac) using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 22 August, 2021