At Walex Biz Nigeria Limited, We Provide powerful web hosting service of all kinds ranging shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Email Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high level security. We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. we develop and designed with one question in mind - How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?.
Walex Biz also provides Cyber Security technology that increases your agility to stay away from cyber threats and protect you seamlessly. our penetration testing team uses an industry leading methodology to identify hard-to-find vulnerabilities and weaknesses often missed by conventional testing. We offer a variety of services including infrastructure penetration testing, web and mobile application testing, social engineering, red team exercises, source-code reviews and exploit development all to help you protect your most valuable assets - your data and your company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer / Web Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, as well as other appropriate members of the team, to design the functionality and user interface of each product.
- Full stack software design using both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
- Build, test and maintain these tools to guarantee all requirements are met.
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex web applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Enhance and support world class e-commerce and mobile sites as well as sales, intranet and internal web applications.
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Mentor other developers on programming issues.
- Work with development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices.
- Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness.
Software Engineer Qualifications:
- HND or BSC in Computer Science or related field.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Must be good at (PHP, LARAVEL)
- Knowledge of Databases (MySQL, SQL, etc.) and Linux.
- Comprehension of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity of data integrity, regression, performance testing.
- Excellence in problem solving and analysis.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask.
- Basic understanding of financial markets.
- Must be very good at PHP.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees. Employee Perks
- Seasonal dinner-to-go options..
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Application Deadline: 14 May, 2021