Konga is a leading player in the Nigerian ecommerce space, with over a thousand (1000) employees across the country, over 30 offline retail stores and many growing business subsidiaries such as KongaPay, Konga Travels and Tours, Konga Express, Konga Health, Konga Food etc.
As part of our business expansion strategy, we are currently seeking for talented and skillful persons with strong passion for the ecommerce space to join our team in the opening below:
Job Title: Social Media Executive
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Mid Officer Level
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Oversee design (i.e. Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to create their Konga Pay Account and send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Prefered Location as the subject of the email.
Click here to create your Konga Pay Account
Note: Only those who follow the above application instructions will be contacted.