Impero Techne Limited - We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise-level products, and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 55 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education, and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer (UI / UX ADOBE XD Designer)
Location: VGC, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to help Imperotechne envision and redefine the way people and businesses conduct work in the new connected economy. We need your help bringing that vision to life by creating people-centric, enterprise-level experiences that are elegant, refined, and seamless. You will continue to make our user experience a product differentiator in the marketplace.
- To that end, you will play a significant role in envisioning and shaping product design at Imperotechne. You will work closely with leadership, designers, engineers, product managers, and customers to help all of us turn strategies, user needs, and product goals into elegant and enjoyable experiences.
- You will work across all facets and phases of the design process, from discovery to deploy (and back to discovery) in a collaborative, feedback-rich environment.
- We are building a cloud application that will touch people per organization, per day. Our customers use our products all day every day, and each element you design will have a major impact on how people conduct business.
Details About You
The ideal candidate has the following:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree.
- UX focused portfolio demonstrating both process and result
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a product design-focused role
- Comfort and willingness to work on a distributed team (we have offices Lekki & Ikota)
- Experience with Sketch and prototyping tools (Adobe XD, Sketch Cloud, Figma, Axure, Framer, etc.)
- Experience with visual design and interaction design
- Advance Product Design Workflow Diagrams
- Good Writing and Communication Skills
- Proficient in User Stories and Wireframing Drawing
- Agile Project Management with focus on Scrum
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with Technical Team
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Reporting to your line Manager written reports on work done and progress.
- You like turning over rocks to see what’s underneath. You sit in the back seat just to see what the view is like. You take things apart and put them back together. You look at the world and see systems, patterns, and opportunities in confusion.
- You know every complexity has simplicity buried within - and you are an expert at uncovering it.
- We believe what distinguishes you are not what you know, but rather what you are willing to learn.
You like a challenge:
- You feel comfortable with ambiguity. You don’t rely solely on off-the-shelf patterns and solutions but think critically about frameworks and models to arrive at the best solution.
- You are willing to step outside your comfort zone and apply critical thinking to a problem with which you have no personal experience solving.
- We solve challenging problems, and we can promise you will never be bored at work but have an amazing experience to learn new things in product design and business analysis.
You love to collaborate:
- You relish the idea of working with other designers and challenging each other to fully evaluate all aspects of the design.
- You can take ideas from both internal stakeholders and external users, evaluate these ideas and distill them into pragmatic solutions to address user needs. You enjoy leading design discussions and can explain ideas and methodology.
- We value the opportunity to discuss design before it’s fully-fledged - just as much as we recognize the need to throw on your headphones and go into focus mode.
You are purposeful:
- You have a strong, human-centered approach to both interface design and interaction design as well as Human-Computer Interaction Design Principles.
- You are an advocate for a better way. Driven by mental models, behavior, and empathy, you have flexible problem-solving skills.
- You are equally comfortable exploring all angles and gathering feedback or making a gut decision when there’s no obvious answer. We believe fully our work makes a difference.
You are a Trusted Advisor:
- You are able to teach what you know and guide less experienced team members to find their own voice and solutions. You inspire innovation, ask questions rather than give answers, and know how to steer solutions to those that best address user needs.
- We believe that leadership is a set of actions in which anyone can engage.
- You have built real software experience over the years. To the delight of thousands of happy users, you have shipped amazing products.
- We believe that a team with a diverse background helps create a more enjoyable work environment and, ultimately, a better experience for our users.
- N120,000 - N150,000 monthly.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 3
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The promotion will be done after six months at 10%
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore, will provide Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on Net without deductions.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 5.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Be professional when sending as any uncertainties is an automatic disqualification.
- Please, do not bother to post your CV if you do not have experience with the Job Description.
Application Deadline: 22 February, 2021