Impero Techne Limited - We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer (UI / UX ADOBE XD Designer)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As our ideal candidate, you are passionate, creative, enjoy working in a fast-growing organization and dedicate to drive user experience forward.
- You will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming and gathering user insights to designing the user experience and getting user feedback.
- You will be expected to utilize your full range of skills from research, UX design, interaction design and visual design. The Design Team gets to work on an exciting Software product.
- Drive the design process from beginning to end
- Ability to turn complex challenges and transform them into intuitive and beautiful web-based designs
- Apply design thinking methods and a user-centered design processes to create compelling and award-wining solutions
- Research competitors to learn from their successes and failures
- Visualize design problems and information in ways that are easy for other team members to comprehend and can effectively articulate design concepts via low-fidelity sketches and wireframes
- Deliver high-fidelity mockups and prototypes to ensure the development team’s success
- Conduct and analyze user research and usability testing
- Ask smart questions and champion new ideas, improvements and innovation
- Contribute to design guidelines and best practices.
Ideal Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer of web applications, we are looking for someone that can hit the ground the running and mentor Junior Designers
- Experience with user research, user testing, and user flows
- Our product is quite complex, we are looking for someone who has experience building B2B software applications ideally
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- 2+ years Proficient in Adobe XD any other is addition
- Ability to manage multiple projects while consistently deliver outstanding designs
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of WCAG (accessibility) requirements is an asset
- Human-Computer Interaction Design Principles (Usability and User Experience).
- Bachelor's Degree qualification.
N150,000 - N200,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio or case studies within your resume. This role is ideal for Senior level candidates that are comfortable with working on multiple concurrent projects in an end-to-end design capacity (User Research, Interaction Design & User Testing).
- We recognize not all designers are perfect in each area, we are looking for a generalist that is strong in at least one core area of design.
- We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30 November, 2020