Bridge Clinic is committed to building a reliable and technologically advanced healthcare system within Nigeria, and which extends beyond her borders, that is cost-effective and renowned for high-quality care while adhering to leading international standards.
Founded on the principles of international standards in healthcare delivery, now Vice Executive Chairman of Bridge Clinic, Dr Richardson Ajayi founded Bridge Clinic in 1999. Bridge Clinic was originally set up as a fertility clinic and since its inception has grown to become the leading fertility centre in West Africa attracting clients from other regions in both West and East Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Embryologist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Perform laboratory procedures to achieve clinical pregnancy including the following:
- Semen Analysis
- Semen Freezing
- Semen Preparation
- Egg collection – microscopic examination of follicular fluid.
- Preparation of culture dishes for IVF / ICSI.
- Preparation, assessment and injection of oocytes.
- Fertilisation check and embryo transfer.
- Cryopreservation of semen, oocytes and embryos.
- Maintaining laboratory work area according to quality standards.
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT).
- Manage stock usage and prepare stock reports.
Quality Management and Innovation:
- Ensure quality assurance by conducting processes and procedures according to agreed standards
- Review current protocols and technology to ensure that processes remain at cutting edge for superior clinical performance
Client and Stakeholder Management:
- Carry out discussions with semen donors as required.
- Provide information for clients that require use of donor semen and semen freezing.
- Provide information to clients to keep them abreast of the progress of their embryos
- Develop and contribute to research and act as co-author with publications to be published in professional journals.
- Contribute to communication materials for the company such as newsletters, brochures, newspaper articles.
- Drive self to acquire the knowledge, skills and competencies required for the role as outlined above.
- Carry out appropriate Continued Professional Development (CPD) to include attendance and presentation at conferences where appropriate.
Talent Management and Leadership:
- Provide training and supervision to trainee embryologists on laboratory procedures
- Assist to manage overall performance of trainee embryologists.
- Candidates should possess a Master's Degree with 7 - 10 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30 June, 2021