Primly Premium Solution is a registered international organisation with an office in Nigeria. We specialise in Information Technology using high level technology to identify gaps in systems and create innovative solutions to bridge those gaps. We offer other services and products such as Healthcare, Telecom, Manufacturing, and Business consulting.
At Primly Premium Solutions (PPS) we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we are in the industry to make a positive mark. We have a new service and we are looking for capable persons to promote this...
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Reports to: Managing Director
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations for PPS and its sister organisations.
- Provide managerial and oversight for all accounting functions
- Provide accurate, timely periodic financial statements of PPS and its sister organisation to management
- Provide direction to all accounting staff under your supervision.
- Provide oversight of assets and finances of PPS and its sister organisations.
- Manages overall responsibility for accounting related information for PPS and its sister organisations.
- Oversight include monitoring purchases compared to the budget, accounts payable, general ledger, payroll, and capital expenditures/equipment.
- Reconciliation of all cash accounts and monitoring of cash receipts and disbursements.
- Evaluate performance and professional development of staff.
- Assist in the management of the overall operational, budgetary, and financial responsibilities and activities of PPS and its sister organisations.
- Make business decisions that are financially responsible, accountable, justifiable, and defensible in accordance with organization policies and procedures.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Supervises end-of-period processes and supports the analysis of the periodical business performance, budgets, and forecasts.
- Management and coordination of activities relating to Vendors/Procurement.
- Responsible for timely monthly, separate and consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to management
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns.
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Overseeing the Maintenance and reconciliation of Goods Receipts/ Invoice Receipt Account.
- Create and enhance financial policies and procedures across the accounting department as well as the wider Finance department.
- Ensures consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the business’s overall goals and objectives.
- Leads compliance with the business’s internal corporate framework policies and finance manuals.
- Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- Monthly evaluating of Unapplied Advance Payment to determine the risk level.
- Monitors expenditures, analyse revenues and determine budget variances
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Develops reports on all accounting related matters inclusive of taxation matters. These reports accompany pro-active advice and recommendations on the business’s financial approaches from an accounting and taxation perspective.
- Formulate and oversee the implementation of the company’s accounting policies
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the company’s records (e.g. Clients, Suppliers, Banks, Employees, Management, Government and its relevant agencies etc.)
- Perform any other duty assigned by the Managing Director
Required Qualification and Experience
- First Degree must be in Accounting
- Certified member of ICAN/ACCA
- Minimum of 4- 5 years’ core experience in accounting/management account
- Excellent strategic planning skills
- Ability to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials or any other financial software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Position as the Subject of the email: eg: Senior Accountant - Abuja
Note: Interested candidate must be a resident of Abuja.
Application Deadline: 18 January, 2021