Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency (AD-CSDA) was established to provide social services to rural communities using Community-Driven Development (CDD) approach. The Agency is one of the Platforms selected by the State for implementation of Result Area 1 - “Increased social transfers, basic services, and livelihood support to poor and vulnerable households” under Nigeria COVID 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG-CARES) Program.
The Objective of NG-CARES is to expand access to livelihood support and food security services, and grants for poor and vulnerable households and firms. Results Area 1 alms to support the government’s efforts in scaling up safety net services that provide consumption and livelihood support to the increasing number of poor and vulnerable households in the State.
The Agency therefore wishes to invite eligible individuals to indicate their interest in providing their services in the under-listed position:
Job Title: Secretary to General Manager
The Secretary to General Manager shall:
- Support the General Manager as a Personnel Assistant / Confidential Secretary.
- Provide secretarial assistance e.g. prepare all letters, memo, any requisite document for the SA.
- Organize itinerary meetings and related schedules.
- Maintain adequate filing system for all mails and correspondence of the SA
- Cover general meetings.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree / HND or OND in Secretarial Administration, Computer skills - presentations, internet and Microsoft Office packages.
- She / he must be a civil servant with Adamawa State Government on minimum of GL 7 and have at least 7 years of secretarial experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a written Application and a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) 9 copies each and all credentials / documents are to be submitted to the SA at address below:
The Board Chairman,
Adamawa State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 57 Atiku Abubakar Road, Jimeta-Yola,
An electronic copy should also be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Further information can be obtained at the address above during office hours [from 09 hours to 1600 hours] Monday through Friday (Except Public Holidays) from the Board Chairman, Tel: +234(0)706 762 8077.
Application Deadline: 29 March, 2021