Rubeth International Christian Academy is a 21st-century educational service provider. Our vision is to raise excellent, Godly and well-rounded children who will attain their highest potential in life and become lifelong learners.
Rubeth International Christian Academy comprises of Nursery, Primary and Secondary. It adheres to the tenets of safeguarding and child protection and will, therefore, investigate all claims made during the interview process and obtain references accordingly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Science / Arts Teacher
Location: Aba, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Teachers to teach in the following areas below:
- Computer Science
- A graduate with B.Ed or any other educational qualification (and must have done PGDE) with a minimum of 2-5 years cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Must be confident and possess a strong affinity for team work with a large staff strength.
- Must also be able to be a leader with a vision.
- Must be resident within Aba, Abia State.
- Must be an Excellent Classroom manager
- Must be Computer literate.
- Excellent human relationship.
- Ability to manage an academic and non-academic staff of the highest standard.
- Ability to manage Boarding School and Day Students.
NGN25,000 - 50,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
References: Applicants should submit three references from reputable and credible individuals/organization.
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2021