Telinno Consulting Limited is an indigenous telecommunications servicing company operating in Africa with Head Quarters in Lagos since 2007. We specialize in providing E2E (Design, Roll Out, Management and performance improvement) solutions to enable our clients offer best in class services to its customers while maximizing return on its network infrastructure investment. We achieved this in partnership with MTN, Ceragon Networks, LM Ericsson, Alcatel Lucent (ALU), NOKIA Group, ZTE Technologies, ASCOM, NEC Engineering and True Position, among Others. At Telinno, our people are innovative, passionate and curious. We have a team that is broad and deep in their knowledge & skills. Our service portfolio and knowledge gained from the accomplished projects including the existing have positioned the company as a market leader in the network consulting services arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rigger (Telecommunications)
Location: South East / South South
Employment Type: Full-time
- Deploy to site and start work as per instruction from team lead
- Responsible for erecting towers, installing and aligning antennas, installing transmission lines, hangers, tower groundings and installing communication equipment at height.
- Physically carry out assigned task at the project site which include but not limited to climbing, work at height, hoisting, pulling, manual lifting, coupling etc.
- Must be able to conduct and document Technical Site Surveys.
- Adhere strictly to appropriate and approved quality and EHS processes depending on project requirement.
- Use smart tools to achieve project deliverables as delegated to you by Team Lead
- Feedback task completion status to the Team Lead for on-site verification against approved standard.
- Report any issues or discrepancies at the site to the Team Lead in real time that will permit application of appropriate solution to issues raised.
- Work with Team Lead to ensure that all project and EHS related issues, incidents and accidents that occur at the project site are documented using the approved template.
- SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- 4 - 10 years Experience.
N80,000 - N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19 April, 2021