BNSL Limited is a world-class authority on vitamins, minerals, and nutraceuticals. We manufacture and distribute our own brand of nutrient-enriched premixes and veterinary drugs using current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
To meet the varying and specific needs of our customers, we develop, formulate and deliver tailor-made blends with reference to regulatory standards and customer satisfaction. Our technical team ensures unmatched customer support services from product development to delivery and even after sales.
In recognition of our consistent quality and outstanding customer support services, BNSL Limited has enjoyed patronage from both local and international industry giants, government at all levels, and international agencies with a passion for quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs / Production Pharmacist Trainee
- Assist in Performing laboratory analysis on raw materials and raw materials samples to ensure that they conform to the required standards, quality and are fit for production;
- Assist in carrying out analysis of finished products prior to delivery to customers;
- Perform lab support functions as assigned by the Lab manager;
- Assist with the validation of test methods and with R&D activities;
- Support in the upkeep and improvement of elements of the quality management system such as SOPs and training program;
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and measures for compliance with quality, health, safety and regulatory requirements put in place by the lab manager and / or Quality Assurance Manager;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work space;
- Assist in monitoring in- process activities;
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, polices, work procedures, and instructions;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Lab Manager and / or Quality Assurance Manager
- Excellent Biology /chemical knowledge and skill.
- Good understanding of Good Laboratory Practices & GMP.
- Good grasp of Laboratory Analytical Skills.
- Ability to research, analyzes and conceptualizes long-term technical needs of the company.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- A good university degree in Pharmacy or its equivalent in Science with at least a year experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: 17 August, 2021