New Nigeria Development Company Limited (NNDC), is a diversified Holding Group with a range of services across several industries including solid minerals, hotel management, real estate, agriculture, oil & gas investments and Information Technology & Communications, with Head Office in Nigeria. The company has subsidiaries strategically positioned.
We are looking for a strong Management Team of focused, dynamic and energetic professionals with a proven track record to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Executive Director - Investment Supervision Directorate
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and supervision of all the group’s investments to ensure maximum returns.
- He will also develop and manage the investment and risk policy of the group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Will oversee the analysis and monitoring of market trends to enable an investment decision,
- Direct and control the investment team towards developing/delivering overall investment targets
- He will oversee the development and implementation of the group’s management framework to guide investment decisions.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- First Degree in Social or Management Sciences
- Professional qualification in Financial Analysis (CFA, CMA, ACCA, ANAN etc.)
- A minimum of 17 years post qualification experience with at least 7 years in a management position.
- Significant experience in Market Analysis and knowledge of relevant national and international markets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com indicating Job Title and Code as the Subject of the Email.
- Information on Resumes should have a clear "First Paragraph", "Mission Statement" and must also include:
- Personal Information such as full names, nationality, gender, state of origin, date of birth etc.
- Qualifications and professional qualifications acquired and additional certifications where applicable,
- A detailed description of career achievements, work experience, applied skills and profile of executive positions held.
- Names of three (3) Referees to be contacted.
- Must ensure that the contact details provided are valid and active.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 18 December, 2020