The Dough Factory - Simply put, we are dough artisans founded in Abuja, with a mission to “consistently delight our customers with excellent service and high-quality, innovative dough-based foods and snacks”.
Pizzas are our forte, and since we started operating in 2015, pizza lovers across Abuja identify The Dough Factory as “the pizza place”. This gives us great joy and we are focused on continuously enhancing this reputation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quick Service Restaurant Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Quick Service Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business (Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, Operations, Finance and Procurement). You will deliver a high-quality menu and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Sales, Marketing and Customer Service:
- Lead the marketing effort to drive sales of the Quick Service Restaurant, utilising the requisite marketing tools (product, price, place, promotion) and channels (offline and online channels; in-store and delivery channels)
- Managing the Quick Restaurant's online and social media platforms (website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Ensure that all customers have a pleasant experience and that the brand’s reputation is upheld
- Attends to customer queries and complaints
- Working with the chef(s) to devise and implement a clear and documented production process, including recipes and portioning for each item on the menu
- Coordination of shifts and rotas for their staff to ensure that there are enough members of the team working to cover all open hours.
- Responsible for supervising preparation and cooking areas and checking that all hygiene standards are met.
- Ensuring that the bakery is clean and has a safe and welcoming ambience at all times
- Assign and oversee duties to make sure that all tasks are done to the appropriate standard by closing time.
- Ensuring that the restaurantequipment is efficiently utilised, effectively maintained and safeguarded
Finance and Procurement:
- Estimating the unit costs of each item on the menu with a view to establishing profitability per item;
- Controlling and optimising the efficiency of operational costs, including portion control and quantities.
- Administering payroll
- Manage the budget and make sure that the business’ financial records are kept up to date
- Providing input into the appropriate accounting and record-keeping systems to be utilized
- Devising an efficient and effective procurement process, leveraging staff members and liaising with vendors
- Creating an effective process for issuing out production items to staff members
- Support the training and development of members of staff by facilitating training programmes and on-the-job learning experiences
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with at least 6 years work experience.
Skills and Attributes:
- Leadership skills - Ability to effectively manage a team, lead by example, forge strong work relationships and create an enjoyable work environment
- Customer service - Ability to remain polite, courteous, and professional at all times
- Communication skills - Communicating effectively with staff, vendors and customers alike. Ability to give clear direction to enable the smooth running of shifts
- Business aptitude - Managing budgets, schedules, and inventory is all part of the manager’s role, so having a talent for business helps the restaurant to run properly and ensures that it meets its targets
- Problem-solving - Ability to troubleshoot and find solutions to customer complaints or personnel issues is critical
- Time management - Ability to prioritize, keep track of schedules and shifts and ensure that all necessary tasks get done each day
- Experience in the Fast Food Industry required
N70,000 - N120,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15 March, 2021