HOR Logistics & Transportation - Founded in 2017, we have rapidly grown and have now expanded our services to include Checkout assistance, International shipping from the UK and the US, and delivery services within Nigeria. We empower people through our Logistics Synergy programme, Fleet management and Mentorship programmes.
At HOR Logistics, we are dedicated to providing top-notch logistics services to people both in Nigeria and in diaspora. We work hard to make life easier and better by providing solutions to the many hitches that come with logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Industry: Logistics & Transportation
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that the equipment and materials needed to maintain operations are purchased from specified supplier and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions.
- Interface with supervisors to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
- Establish and rationalize key suppliers agreement, identify new opportunities, seeks ways to improve efficiencies and ensure purchasing compliance
- Coordinate, monitor and review the tender and quotation process for the organisation
- Responsible for preparing the purchase orders, receiving, storing, issuing the goods, manages the stock level and giving out supplies from the stock.
- Draft and negotiation of contract and subsequent administration.
- B.Sc / HND in Social or Management Sciences or related field.
- Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Procurement.
- General understanding in various aspects of Supply Chain e.g. procurement, Inventory, MRP and Logistics.
- Good knowledge of accounting systems and Project Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Procurement Officer" as the subject of the e-mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 14 August, 2021