Maxima Media Group is a fast-growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding, and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008 and has made a significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced, and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Driver to the MD / CEO
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive vehicle(s) for official travel and businesses, or as requested by the management.
- To drive in compliance with the road traffic laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including driving codes and standards
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present while on duty or within the company premises.
- Ensure daily cleaning, (interior and exterior) of the vehicle(s) and must be in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle(s) is given regular / day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle movement register,
- Maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- 15 days before the expiration of vehicle(s) papers notify Admin / Operations in writing. to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated. Always check your papers regularly.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes,
- Must be available to drive the staff, clients, and any persons as requested by the Admin.
- Alert the Admin on the discovery of unusual sound noticed in the vehicle(s) immediately or within 8 hours.
- Any other task assigned by the MD / Admin / Head of Production
- Candidate should possess OND qualification
- Experience: 3 - 5 years work experience
N50,000 - N60,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Preferences will be given to candidates who reside around Gbagada.
Application Deadline: 30 September, 2020