Mahabir Industries & Allied Works Pvt. Limited - We are a diversified manufacturing and trading group in eastern India. We manufacture transmission line towers, railway electrification towers, hand pumps, Poles, PSCC interlocking concrete cement tiles, and paraffin wax. We are also involved in the diversified trade in a range of goods and commodities including large Industrial supplies.
We are an ISO certified company, have licenses from the Office of Indian standards, UNICEF, and the Standards Organization of Nigeria.
Our galvanizing plant among the largest in the country which is equipped with a bath ten meters long. There is a house in the state of the art laboratory where different tests can be carried out by established standards. Our products have been inspected by many renowned inspection agencies like Crown, SGS, rituals, Bureau of South African standards, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-time / Freelance Lawyer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Designation - Freelance/part-time lawyer
- Liaison with Tabaco control board and Ministry of Health for getting a license.
- Other statutory approvals.
- Experience - Preferably 10 years of industrial experience not compulsory
- Previous government department approval + work in Tabacco Control Board ( added advantage)
- BL / LLB / JD qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: "Abuja Law 2020".
Application Deadline: 28 February, 2021