Silverwood School Maryland is Creche, Nusery and Primary school in Maryland. We operate individualised learning and seek to develop morally conscious children that appear confident, that can speak welll and understand science and mathematics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Team Player Job Description:
- Nursery and early Year’s teachers help to nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from three to five years old and to help to prepare them for primary school education
Roles & Responsibilities
Typical Responsibilities of the job include:
- Organizing and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, playtime, and circle. Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework.
- Liaising with parents, guardians and professionals such as speech therapists, phonologist and health visitors. Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning time, dancing maintaining records.
- Monitoring and recording progress of each child. We require the teacher to be an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
Educational Qualification / Background:
- Must have early years teacher status (EYTS).
- Must have a degree in Education or a minimum of NCE/HND/B.SC/B.Ed in related discipline. Other professional qualification is an added advantage.
- All candidates must possess GCSEs (at least grade C) or equivalent in English and Mathematics.
- Must have training and certifications in phonics.
- We are looking for a Female committed, long standing and passionate Nursery or EYTS Early Years teacher. She will be responsible for building and nurturing Early Years pupils. She must be a young lady between the ages of 25 – 35 years.
- Plan: She is to join our team. We are looking for someone who is committed to helping children learn effectively in a secured environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic individual capable of gaining the full potential from each child.
Years of Experience:
- 3 - 7 years Professional Certification(s): EYTS Early Years Teachers.
Skills, Attributes and Technical proficiency:
- Responsibility, Adaptability, Patience, Resourcefulness, Creativity. A good sense of humor and decorator. She must be warm towards children.
- A Disciplined and good listener.
- Young, Vibrant, Active, Sociable, Good Mannered, passionate, Punctual at work.
- Trustworthy and a Christian
N45,000 - N60,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Comprehensive CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31 December, 2020