Impero Techne Limited - We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Limited was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: .NET BackEnd Senior Software Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years strong experience in advanced object-oriented clean architecture and programming skills using C#, .NET, .NET Core, Azure, SQL
- 5+ Experience with advanced programming constructs such as multi-threaded programming, dependency injection, messaging, advanced SQL, object-relational mapping
- 3+ Microservice Architecture
- Hands on experience in applying design patterns, soa, writing unit tests and optimizing performance
- 5+ years working with .NET Web API
- 5+ years working experience in data access experience using Dapper, Entity Framework Core, LINQ, Stored Procedure, Functions and Views, Triggers, SQL Jobs and Advanced Query
- 5+ years’ experience in Repository Pattern, Domain-Driven Design, Clean Architecture
- Document Evidence of Project undergone in the past as well as link with proof of concept demonstration.
- 3+ years Experience in Azure Devops, Azure and GitHub for team collaboration
- 5+ years experience in Background Code Processing using Hangfire and other threads.
- 3 + years’ experience using Containerized Architecture Docker in .NET Core.
- Proficiency with SQL and an understanding of relational database systems very key.
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close collaboration within an agile development team.
- 3+ years compulsory experience to know how to handshake with frontend developers to consume your Asp.net core 3.1 Web API Endpoints with Documentation.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
N220,000 - N250,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30 November, 2020