Lean Commerce - A print on demand start-up company is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Full-Stack Python Developer, with Serverless & TDD Experience
Locations: Abia , Abuja , Adamawa , Akwa Ibom , Anambra , Bauchi , Bayelsa , Benue , Borno , Cross River , Delta , Ebonyi , Edo , Ekiti , Enugu , Gombe , Imo , Jigawa , Kaduna , Kano , Katsina , Kebbi , Kogi , Kwara , Lagos , Nasarawa , Niger , Ogun , Ondo , Osun , Other , Oyo , Plateau , Rivers , Sokoto , Taraba , Yobe , Zamfara
- We’re a print on demand start-up, in need of a Full-Stack Python developer. We’re looking for someone who loves development work. A person who finds their job enjoyable and fulfilling!
- We sell print-on-demand products all over the United States, and soon, all over the world. We have a process that has been proven to generate sales, but now need to scale it up.
- Our goal is to have 100 Million products uploaded by November 1st, 2020. To do that, we need a great developer’s help!
- We’re looking for a well-rounded individual, who is enjoyable to work with. Life is too short to spend it arguing with your coworkers ;).
What you’ll be doing:
- Scale up our mug render prototype. Your first project will be to take the initial prototype for a Serverless function that renders coffee mug images, and scale it up to 1,000,000 renders in a day. We’ll also try to figure out how to minimize the
- Work with Walmart, Amazon and other APIs. After listing products on one marketplace, we want to transfer them to others.
- Help come up with the product roadmap. We know
The technical skills needed for this job are:
- Full-stack Python developer. It’s critical you have experience with Serverless as well.
- Test-Driven Development work. We all code with TDD.
- Version-control, all day, everyday. We work on GitHub.
- Easy-to-read code. Your code should be self-documenting.
- You love the cloud :). Our goal is to have 100 million product listings by November. That level of scale can only be achieved with distributed systems.
- BigCommerce experience is a plus, but the least important factor.
The soft skills you need for this job are:
- You set realistic deadlines. We don’t want people who overpromise and underdeliver.
- Excellent communication skills. We will be talking daily. You can’t hate Slack ;)
- You work smart, and hard. Overengineering is a waste of time. We are focused on developing a system to launch more designs.
- Available to work from 12pm to 8pm GMT -5. As I said, this is a US-based client.
N200,000 Base / month + 20,000 Naira / Week Based on Hitting Deadlines.
Application Closing Date