The Leprosy Mission Nigeria (TLMN) is a Christian Health and Development Organization working in partnerstiip with the Federal Ministry of Health and with the State Ministries of Health in 10 states (Akwa lbom, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi Benue, Katsina Nasarawa and the FCT- Abuja) towards the eradication leprosy and the care/restoration of persons and communities affected by leprosy.
We seek to recruit suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Advisor
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
- Responsible for advising and guiding the medical officers/control officers working in the TLM supported control programmes in the medical and managerial aspects of Tuberculosis / Leprosy according to the guidelines of the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) of Nigeria, with specific responsibility for ensuring effective implementation of the Global Fund PPM grant.
Interested candidates should have the following:
- First degree from a recognized institution in Medicine & Surgery.
- An MPH would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience on donor funded Tuberculosis projects in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application, Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Equal Employer Opportunity
- TLM is an equal-opportunity employer, does not discriminate based on race, gender, color and disability
- Qualified women and persons with disability are strongly encouraged to appIy.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 18 February, 2021