Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Transaction Services
Location: Eti-Osa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About Financial Advisory
- Our Financial Advisory professionals provide a comprehensive suite of strategic advice and execution services to clients ranging from Corporates, Private Equity firms, Venture Capital firms and other investors and lenders.
- Our public sector professionals assist government agencies and ministries who are implementing alternative service delivery models through public-private partnerships or privatizations.
- In addition, we have a number of specialist financing teams, working in conjunction with core industry groups, providing value-added solution to transactions with their specific areas of expertise.
Financial Advisory Services:
- We advise clients ranging from corporates, private equity and institutional investors to governments, management teams and individuals who are seeking to access new markets, assets, technologies, intellectual property or sources of finance.
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- We help clients develop strategies that align with their growth objectives. We also prepare them to thoroughly understand the market sector, screen targets and help set baselines for approaching the top prospects. We plan in advance for post-merger and workforce integration.
- Restructuring Services (RS) professionals in Deloitte specialize in providing in-depth business and financial advisory services to companies, their creditors, their equity holders, the legal community, bank syndicates, and other interested parties in both in-court and out-of-court restructuring.
- Our valuation team provide well-reasoned valuations and advice. Most importantly, we understand how to quantify and present valuation analyses and conclusions in concert with prevailing accounting, tax, and regulatory codes, for transaction, financing, litigation, strategic management, and compliance purposes
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in a related discipline with a minimum of second class upper
- Masters /MBA will be an added advantage
- Qualified member of ICAN (or other recognised professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.), or passed CFA Level 3 examination (and writing an accounting professional examination e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CPA etc.)
- Minimum of 6 - 10 years relevant work experience in Audit, Due Diligence or Reporting Accounting.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Note: We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Application Deadline: 31 March, 2021